PARTS OF BASIC KIT | MULTILAYER WALL SYSTEM | FULL PACK FOR ALL-SEASON
Metal, galvanized construction with a spherical shape
The geodesic dome structure allows you to create a light, well protected and very stable space. The main advantage of geodesic domes is the even distribution of stresses in all frame nodes.
Glamping Domes do not require any columns, load walls or columns inside to allow the customers to use the maximum available area. By using steel structural elements structure becomes sustainable in terms of weather factors, livetime and loads.
- The structures can be connected with tunnel paths;
- The cluster of connected domes creates an extraordinary sense of scope, allowing the event infrastructure to be categorized by theme using different designs;
- We offer most popular colored powered coatings;
Each geodesic dome structure is designed according to load calculations. This in turn ensures safety and durability. Our structural engineers can calculate the maximum loads of the equipment suspended by the geodesic dome of regional norms
Dome covering, plastic tension membrane
Dome covers we use the highest quality PVC tent fabrics. All our fabrics are certified and meet European Quality and Fire Resistance Standards. Detachable dome coating is known for its strengths and long service life. Due to the frequent weaving, the material is resistant to punctures, scratches and cuts. It is very easy to keep the dome covers clean. GEODOMAS durable covers are available in a variety of colors, resistant to mold and mildew, protected from UV rays and fire resistant. All fabrics have certifications to fire-retardancy NFP 92507: M2 ; DIN 4102: B1; EN 13501-1: B-s2-d0, BS 7837.
- Covering and window design, coordinate with the manager after the preliminary order
- The upper part of a cover is fitted with self-ventilated chambers;
- Triangular ZIP windows – windows are fastened with zippers and there is a detachable mesh against insects inside;
- We offer many colors;
Openable gravity ventilation elements
Upper openings for air discharge, lower openings for air supply. Holes are insulated against leakage.
All chambers of multilayer wall have special openings for condensate and air ventilation.
Gravity ventilation system performs all basic functions, but is not the main one.
Outdoor panoramic window, plastic membrane
Foil PVC Window membrane Tinted for use in Glamping. Transparent PVC fabric, which perfectly transmits sunlight and illuminates the entire dome.
- Temperature range: from -40 ° C to +80 ° C;
- Blocks 90% of UV Solar Radiation. Excellent weatherability (High & Low temperatures);
- Easy to clean;
- Enhanced privacy;
STANDARD SINGLE-OPENED DOOR SYSTEM
The main advantage of 71mm PVC profile doors is their excellent insulation. They are resistant to damages and protect the house from burglars.
- PVC doors have a multi-point security lock.
- They are strong and secure.
- PVC doors come with a glazing packet
- It has a very simple maintenance.
Multilayered thermal insulation of dome wall, with two 100cm chambers
It is thin, multi-reflector, multi-layer insulation system. Reflective thermo insulation material is produced using the technology that NASA has developed to protect the spacecrafts from extreme external factors (solar radiation and frost).
- Insulation saves energy because it reduces all types of heat: conduction, convection, radiation, heat, humidity infiltration;
- Stability, insulation parameters in contrast to traditional insulating materials, there are no splits, material is continuous;
- Energy saving – insulation saves up to 30% of the energy for heating and cooling;
- Fast assembly – large rolls, simple system, combining consistent levels and flexibility of the material enables efficient assembly of the product in all conditions;
- THERMIC.PRO- resistant to chemicals, rodents and other pests, as well as most solvents that are used in construction;
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,030 W / (mK)
- Blocks Cellular 3G,4G,5G & WIFI Signals
Basic quality material for finishing the wall. Wall Carpet – sound absorptive material in multilayer wall system.