Luxury Glamping Tents | all-season domes to an alpine winter or sun resorts
Aside from their natural beauty, domes also have many structural advantages. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in varied climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived. Unlike a traditional home, domes get proportionally stronger as their size increases. This strength makes them able to bear heavy loads in snowy climates. Also, they are able to withstand hurricanes, tornadoes, and other storms with far greater success than a box-shaped home. With the security of your geodesic domes renowned structural integrity, you are free to unleash your imagination.
Inside your living dome you can delight in the free feeling of open, spacious design. Completely free-standing, there are no internal supports to obstruct your view, but the option is there if you wish to add interior walls or additional levels. Your vision will come alive as your dome is crafted exclusively for your location offering the perfect view, natural light, and desired privacy.
The installation of a simple ventilation system and heating or cooling source, in combination with the optimal air circulation patterns of a dome, will make your dome home cozy and comfortable at minimal expense.
Windows, skylights, and doors strategically positioned can connect with your surrounding environment and scenery.
GEODOMAS long-life covers come in a variety of colors, and are mold and mildew resistant, UV protected, and fire retardant.
Enjoy your dream Glamping Dome, for a fraction of the time and investment demanded by traditional construction. Our eco living domes are built easily and quickly, reducing construction costs, using the least amount of resources to enclose space, and are uniquely affordable–allowing you to live mortgage-free.
Dome can be transformed into the conference-hall or planning a gala celebration, business presentation, board meeting, banquet. It is perfect for seminars and conferences, since it can place up to 15 members.
The moment you leave your boring routine and run away from the noise of the big city. Opportunity to be alone, jump into the water and relax from worries on the edge of the forest. A time when you experience adventure, you will be brave and try a different holiday.
Today, on the 15th of May, at the Central rescue station of Palanga, sea rescuers begin their watch. They will be on duty 24 hours per day until the middle of August – 15th day. Summertime weather is attracting more and more holidaymakers to the sea, however most of them enjoy only sun baths and only a few of them decide to swim in the sea.
The ultra-modern thermal resort with the most impressive architecture in Poland, located in Zakopane stands out by its futuristic-looking dome. Whether on a thermal bath holiday, and, relaxation for everyone, summer-sunshine wellness or a solemn moonshine bath in the atmosphere of our dome you can take a deep breath and invigorate your strength.
Every unit has a private bathroom and bath, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle.
The tented camp offers a terrace.
Welcome to the world of unique one of a kind places perfectly integrated with nature offering best lifetime experiences. Geodomas Glamping presents to you selected glamping retreats at its finest going beyond five stars, where the facilities in nature are thoughtfully designed in order to provide a sense of luxury and glamour with their uniqueness.
For those who are looking for an alternative living environment or personal studio a mobile bungalow office-studio is the best choice.
Whether you are seeking an alternative work environment, or a dynamic personal studio for writing, art, or performance, step into the natural flow that only a custom designed geodesic dome can offer; domes offer an experience that is sure to revive, enhance and unleash your creative flow.
Glamping Bungalow domes are a new line of self-assembly products that revolutionize hospitality industry. Suitable for all seasons.
CRYSTAL ARBOR is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your free time. This swing is a cozy, comfortable and stylish nest that is loved by families, kids and friends. Combining complex geometry and physics, the treehouse-like hanging outdoor bed dangles from a pendulum anchor that allows for movement in all directions.
Our proposal for the site, which faces forest beyond, includes 3 Tree-Hotels standing amongst the trees for a high-end holiday resort. Accessed via a meandering timber walkway, the Tree-Hotels are elevated to maximise the beautiful panoramic views of the lake.
Turn-key construction of accommodation, office and other mobilization facilities. Closed area and 200-1000 person capacity made by Geodomas.
Our tent doesn’t only look beautifully but also durable for using. Bungalow tent was designed with double layer air sealed walls, and the tent can stand for many days without being blown off. You can enjoy the beautiful nature quietly when you have a spa. Different colors and shapes can be made to suit your needs.
Imagine going to bed every night and waking up to the perfect, harmonic resonance that is part of a GEODOMAS dome experience.
Complete with a high-density foam mattress, cotton sheets, duvet cover and wooden floor, the Cocoon Tree makes for the ideal hangout for two adults with the utmost privacy
Host an amazing event that creates an unforgettable impression, transform your resort into an eco-friendly paradise or simply live a sweet life in a beautiful alternative space. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in varied climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived.
An exceptional warm interpretation of the medieval sacral oncology center building, established in Klaipeda with biblical motifs and symbolic meanings. The selected volume of the almost identical chapel of primitive architecture is reformulated with precise and sensitive arranged accents.
Introduction of this season, a 8 meter diameter dome of 50 m2 – GLAMPING DOME. One can watch the sunsets through the dome window during any weather. The dome is adapted for air temperatures of -30 to +80 degree Celsius and has a THERMIC.PRO13+ thermal membrane.
The Hill Fort of Naujoji Reva and much more. Travel bravely – along the entire route, you will be guided by wooden direction indicators.
Our Glamping Dome perfectly fits that atmosphere on its green technology it has been made. You may enjoy the time spending inside this dome and to recreate your energy from the city noise and routine.
From your cozy nest, you can admire the sunset, fall asleep in the Milky Way and wake up with Mother Nature. A rustic experience, an unusual cottage, an adventure full of charms!
A sandwich panel is any structure made of three layers: a low-density core, and a thin skin-layer bonded to each side. Sandwich panels are used in applications where a combination of high structural rigidity and low weight is required.
Enter the rapidly growing market of ecotourism, natural or glittering domes. With GEODOMAS, we can offer an unforgettable experience to all those romantics, urban refugees, comfort seekers, light riders and nature lovers who do not find what they are looking for.
One of the biggest dome project made by Geodomas. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in various climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived.
Energy efficient, low-energy consuming Geodesic domes are sustainable, which is about to responsibly managing the resources. The potential is unlimited. Host an amazing event that creates an unforgettable impression, transform your resort into an eco-friendly paradise or simply live a sweet life in a beautiful alternative space.
The geodesic dome method allows you to create a light, well protected and very stable space. The main advantage of geodesic domes is the even distribution of stresses in all frame nodes.
Glamping Domes do not require any columns, load walls or columns inside to allow the customers to use the maximum available area. By using steel structural elements structure becomes sustainable in terms of weather factors and loads.
- The structures can be connected with tunnel paths;
- The cluster of connected domes creates an extraordinary sense of scope, allowing the event infrastructure to be categorized by theme using different designs;
- We offer most popular colored powered coatings;
Each geodesic dome structure is designed according to load calculations. This in turn ensures safety and durability. Our structural engineers can calculate the maximum loads of the equipment suspended by the geodesic dome of regional norms
For geodesic dome covers we use the highest quality PVC tent fabrics. All our fabrics are certified and meet European Quality and Fire Resistance Standards.
Detachable dome coating is known for its strengths and long service life. Due to the frequent weaving, the material is resistant to punctures, scratches and cuts. It is very easy to keep the dome covers clean.
GEODOMAS durable covers are available in a variety of colors, resistant to mold and mildew, protected from UV rays and fire resistant. All fabrics have certifications to fire-retardancy NFP 92507: M2 ; DIN 4102: B1; EN 13501-1: B-s2-d0, BS 7837.
- The upper part of a cover is fitted with self-ventilated chambers;
- Triangular ZIP windows – windows are fastened with zippers and there is a detachable mesh against insects inside;
- We offer many colors;
Foil PVC Window membrane Tinted for use in Glamping GLAMPING tents. Transparent PVC fabric, which perfectly transmits sunlight and illuminates the entire dome.
- Temperature range: from -40 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- Blocks 90% of UV Solar Radiation. Excellent weatherability (High & Low temperatures);
- Easy to clean;
- Enhanced privacy;
We have different types of doors for choice in various colors and materials:
- Standard (square) plastic doors
- Aluminum doors
- French type doors (with glasses)
- Doors can be adjusted into round shape so-called 0-door.
- Round doors (0-doors) can be connected with other domes (Modul system) with tunnels.
- Doors type & dimensions can be individually adjusted.
Thermo Membrane – MULTILAYER WALL SYSTEM
It is thin, multi-reflector, multi-layer insulation system. Reflective thermo insulation material is produced using the technology that NASA has developed to protect the spacecrafts from extreme external factors (solar radiation and frost).
- Insulation saves energy because it reduces all types of heat: conduction, convection, radiation, heat, humidity infiltration;
- Stability, insulation parameters in contrast to traditional insulating materials, there are no splits, material is continuous;
- Energy saving – insulation saves up to 30% of the energy for heating and cooling;
- Fast assembly – large rolls, simple system, combining consistent levels and flexibility of the material enables efficient assembly of the product in all conditions;
- THERMIC.PRO- resistant to chemicals, rodents and other pests, as well as most solvents that are used in construction;
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,030 W / (mK)
- Blocks Cellular 3G,4G,5G & WIFI Signals
Interior Membrane MULTILAYER WALL SYSTEM
It is 100% polyester with PVC cover, Extremly non-tear / hard wearing , Waterproof Extremely tear resistant heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin.
- Extremely non-tear / hard wearing;
- Waterproof Extremely tear resistant heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin;
Basic Wood floor system
If you require more sturdy dome base, we provide a complete guide on how to construct one’s own wooden decking. Transporting raw materials that can be sourced locally is not economically feasible, that is why we prefer to give our customers step-by-step guidelines to easily build the decking by themselves using tools and materials available at their local DIY store.
- Step-by-step wooden decking construction manual
- Recommended tools and materials available in a home depot or a local DIY store
- Based on our designs, your local carpenter can build it in: 2 days
- Manpower: 1-2 people
- No previous technical or construction knowledge required
Additional GLAMPING SET :
- Terrace & Floors – different types (elevated, ground, insulated, wooden, metal) terrace and used materials see more;
- Ground Screw – They are precisely adjustable, storm proof, suitable for all types of grounds, reasonably priced and easy to remove and re-use.
- Inner rooms – The features of the interior of the dome structure gives incomparably greater freedom of planning, cathedral ceiling, uniform distribution of light, heat and sound;
- Bathroom Equipment – we offer different solutions for bath equipment;
- Bio – recycling – we select the most recent technologies of bio – recycling;
- LED UV-C Disinfection System – advanced technology that allows to disinfect the place fast and effeciently from any viruses, parasites and fungi;
- Thermo Curtains – these curtains feature a thermal coating and help to insulate your home through all seasons by blocking external heat in summer and prevent cool draughts in winter while providing added privacy. Available in a selection of sizes to suit your requirements.
- Stove (Wood/Briquettes) can be connected to roof with tube
- Air – Conditioner – can be sealed on wall or wired to a ceiling. Different powerage and different functionalities are available, it is manageable from controller too;
We offer comprehensive design services, from an idea to the realization. Every project begins with a concept, continues with a conceptual design and preparation of glamping design documentation, and ends with an implementation plan and details. As part of the project, we check the investment value according to the phase and prepare the implementation schedule.